Friday, September 2, 2011

Mock-up for the Yearbook


For the mock-up I decided to create the inside cover. The yearbook teacher decided to use the inside blank pages for something so what I decided to do with the page is to create a tittle page. Almost all the teachers here at our school always asks us to create a cover page for our notebooks just in case if we loose them. But for the yearbook the tittle page are going to say " Westchester Academy, 2011-2012, Dr. B. and whatever volume this yearbook is going to be". What I also was planning was to have some doodles because most of us always draw on our stuff. So I have some drawings and another idea that has occur to me was to have like a little motion drawing on the top right corner so when they flip the book is like a little animation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment